MANUAL BREAK-OUT SYSTEM
The wings are folded by applying 220 N force manually to the wings.
It can be applied till 3600 mm in ED100 model.
- In panic situations such as fire and earthquake,
- Where the ventilation of the place is desired,
- In case of cancellation of use of the revolving door it to creates an entrance and exit corridor.
- The corridor is created by manually pushing or pulling the wings
* If there is no panic bar door on the side of the revolving door it is recommended to use folding wing.